Network Cabling and other Structured Cabling Systems
When Infinite Networks was established in 1999 our primary service offering was designing, installing and servicing Voice and Data Structured Cabling Systems. Today we employ BICSI certified RCDDs, installers and technicians to design, install and service many types of cutting edge structured cabling systems. We take great pride in our craftsmanship and our projects always follow industry standards and local building codes. We are available to work on your Cat6 office cabling or Fiber Optic backbone. Our services range from complete design to build cabling services and then servicing and testing cabling with top of the line Fluke Cabling Certification Testers.
- • Telecommunications and Electronic Equipment Room Design (ER, MDF, IDF)
- • Twisted Pair Copper Systems (Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6A, Cat8)
- • Fiber Optic Systems Installation and services (OM3, OM4, OS2 and older multi-mode and single-mode cables)
- • Circuit Extensions, Patching or Cross-connect Installations, Troubleshooting and Testing
- • Optical fiber connector terminations, splicing, cleaning and testing with digital imagery of connector faces
- • Scheduled Maintenance and Time Critical Services